EKOCUPS Organic Artisan Coffee, Sumatran, Dark roast for Keurig K-cup single serve Brewers, 40 count
List Price: $28.80
Sale Price: $28.80
(as of 09/04/2015 20:58 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
EkoCups Sumatran Gourmet Coffee, 40 Count Introducing EkoCups - Just. Far better. We designed EkoCups based upon the belief that the mantra \"Drink Responsibly\" must apply to coffee as properly. EkoCups is just, simply because our coffee is 100% Fair Trade and organic. EkoCups is greater, due to the fact our patented capsules are recyclable. With 30% much more coffee per capsule than top national brands, EkoCups brews a richer cup of coffee that JUST tastes Far better. View larger View bigger View larger View larger View bigger View bigger We invite you to attempt our full choice of premium, fair trade organic coffees. Be it the fruity and citrus tones encapsulated in our medium physique Rich & Balanced Decaf Coffee, or the round, mellow bourbon tones of our Sweet & Creamy Vanilla Coffee, each and every of our EkoCups coffees has a special level of complexity and depth of flavor that you just don\'t locate anywhere else. A box of EkoCups Fair Trade Organic coffee also makes a great gift, because it shows that you care about each the recipient and the environment. EkoCups are better for the palate, and much better for the planet So what tends to make EkoCups Just. Much better. ? one hundred% Organic100% Fair Trade100% RecyclableMore coffee in every capsuleA pleasing array of flavorsIt\'s Just. Greater.
- Works with most Keurig K cup Brewers but is NOT compatible with the Keurig 2.0 brewer
- 100% ORGANIC and FAIR TRADE ARTISAN COFFEE, rich and dark Single Origin Sumatran Coffee with a strong Robust body and sweet finish
- Fair-trade, organic in recyclable capsules.
- 13 grams of coffee packed into our EKOCUPS, 30%+ more coffee per cup than the average brand of single serve cups for a richer cup of coffee that just tastes better.
- USDA Certified, Fair Trade and Organic Coffee. Gluten and Lactose free OU Kosher and Vegan; Using cool-peel-recycle technology, allowing our plastic cups to be recyclable by removing the lid and filter after brewing and recycling the cup.
- Compatible with Keurig K-Cup brewers and other single serve brewers, not compatible with Keurig VUE. EKOCUPS has no affiliation with Keurig, Green Mountain or K-Cup; K-Cup is registered trademark of Keurig and/or Green Mountain